Friday, August 29, 2008

Some thoughts, and a decision.

I kinda hate men. I also currently find myself in that awkward place between breathing and breathless. Trust me... it's awkward.

The internet and its wiles continue to astound me. I should also mention frustrate and depress me to no end. Did I mention the hate of men in there?

But I do know this one thing: if I ever have a child, I never want him to treat me like Matt treats his mother.

Like... ever.

p.s. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is some good TV.

3 Comments:

Big MT September 3, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

....that doesn't include all men, does it? o_o

Cassandra September 3, 2008 at 4:01 PM  

Haha. No, Monty, not all men. ^_^

Morgan Miller September 17, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

I like men from time to time.

Maybe don't spend so much times on the internets and they may seem a little better.

^_^

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP