Saturday, June 7, 2008

This is Home

I MET TIM FOREMAN FROM SWITCHFOOT! *swoon*

Yes. It was glorious. Today was glorious. I'm sooooo sunburnt, but it's mostly from yesterday. The concert was great. The beach was great. The surf contest was great. The people were great. The only thing that wasn't so great was the fact that I think the camera broke from its encounter with the sand... this picture I stole from Maya, since hers didn't break and she put pictures up on Facebook already. I'll have the link to the 5 or so pics I had before it started freaking out on me tomorrow or Monday. =)

Hope your day was as exciting as mine!

3 Comments:

Maya June 8, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

squeeeeeeeee!

Actually, my camera did break, but I also had Super Camera with me. :P

Zatarra June 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

:O that's so cool!! I wish I can meet a member of one of my favorite bands and see them for free at the beach...... *envies*

My day wasn't nearly exciting yesterday. One acronym. SATs.

oh...can I perhaps use this picture for my FA? I wanted to get a picture of Flora's shirt, and you are so conveniently wearing it. ;D

Anonymous,  June 8, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

HAHA! I love that you have one of Flora's shirts. It's cool that you met him.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP