Sunday, June 8, 2008

So. Effing. Sunburnt.

Pain radiating from my head to toes. Well, maybe not so drastic. But definitely my head. And my face. And my shoulders. And my back. x_x

I don't really have a song for today, it's kind of disappointing. I do, however, want to share this amusing link. To be completely honest with you... I kind of want one of those...

There's...nothing else to talk about. Gah, how anti-climactic. The rest of the weekend was great, though. =)

Enjoy your Monday! As much as Mondays can be enjoyed, at any rate.

3 Comments:

Holly June 9, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Ah, poor Southern Californian. Use aloe vera gel and drink lots of water! I feel your pain, I'm a pale redhead and burn like nobody's business. That action figure is AWESOME. I think I used to want the Sigmund Freud one...or was it the librarian?

Anonymous,  June 9, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

I found a fitting song! hopefully the link will work...

I'll have to check out that link later...time for school!


luv!

Patrice June 9, 2008 at 1:11 PM  

Haha, thats great. I like how they have the raven on his shoulder.

One of the great benefits of being Italian; I don't burn! However I have heard that Hydrocortisone cream helps.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP