Monday, June 9, 2008

Take a Picture

Because the day is beautiful. The song is by Filter. Sorry about the crappy sound quality, and you can ignore the vid, but this is one of the only ones that had the full song; not even the official video had the entire thing. *shrugs*

Speaking of pictures, haven't uploaded them off the camera yet. I'm not even sure it will work, considering the sorry sandy state it has found itself in after the beach. We'll see.

Also, I was consumed with reading Matt's Harry Potter fic that he's been trying to get me to finish for almost a year now, "Cedric Diggory and the Goblet of Fire", and I was a bit too lazy and engrossed to stop reading and find the camera. As the name implies, it's the fourth book, but in Cedric's perspective. It's quite lengthy, even got me to cry for a bit--and I almost never cry when reading things. If you have time and are into this sort of thing, I highly suggest checking it out. His writing is great, and the rendering of the characters is actually quite realistic. It's also canon, so it follows the book and doesn't step out of bounds by throwing alternate universe elements in! Which I love.

...You can tell I spend too much time reading fanfiction, can't you?

In other news, my sunburn doesn't hurt as much today. ^^ Thanks for all your comments of concern. =)

I guess there's nothing much else to talk about right now, so I'll leave it here. Have a great day tomorrow! I know I'll be trying.

2 Comments:

Holly June 9, 2008 at 11:56 PM  

'Cause IIIII won't remeeemmmberrr...ah, I remember when that song first came out. Fanfic? Never touch the stuff. I'd might find I like some, but I spent too much on the internets already to cultivate a new subaddiction.

Cassandra June 13, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Yes, fanfics have the annoying tendancy of being utterly and completely addicting; provided they are written well, of course. I can't stand the crap people put out there sometimes... >.>

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP