Monday, June 16, 2008

The Mirror-Blue Night

No link, I couldn't find a good one on Youtube. But the song is from "Spring Awakening", which is officially one of my favorite musicals ever now. Thanks to Matt. ^_^

I've come to another realization today: I am a hand-bag fiend. So much so, that I actually bought one today.... from Wal-Mart. I hate Wal-Mart.

Just goes to show you...

I think two words to aptly describe today would be 'stressful' and 'nostalgic'. Well, there was some reprieve in the afternoon, when Maya came to pick me up and we were supposed to watch Prince Caspian, but missed it because of traffic on the freeway; so we just hung around the plaza instead. But yes... first stress, then nostalgia. Stress, because of packing and all that; nostalgia because... well, you know.

It's just frustrating. To add to that, I... think I'm developing feelings for someone new. But that in itself is even more frustrating, for various reasons.

*sigh* I hope this vacation is at least a little restful. With my luck, though, I'm beginning to highly doubt it....

2 Comments:

Holly June 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Ah, evil SoCal traffic. (Forgive me, I love making regional generalizations/observations.) And boys. Darn boys can muck anything up.

Cassandra June 17, 2008 at 4:29 PM  

No worries on the generalizations, SoCal traffic *is* evil. Incarnate. Though I think LA is a bit better than down here. No one really knows how to drive in LA, that's where the problem lies. ^^

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP