Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Last Post to be Made in California for the Next 2 Weeks!

No song, I'm too tired to think of a good one. Go listen to something by The Beatles or Switchfoot. =)

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon! So psyched. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and get them up online as soon as possible, if you're interested in seeing them. (I'm taking lappy with me; I think I'd probably die without it. >.>) Maybe I'll even pick one outstanding one each day and post it with my blog post, which I'm hoping to keep regularly (except for the week I'm actually going to be on the ship, since they apparently charge internet by the minute. Yikes.)

Anyway, I'm out. Peace!

3 Comments:

Patrice June 18, 2008 at 3:29 AM  

Have fun! I like the idea of the crest too, and I like how they are all wearing it in a different way!

Holly June 18, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Hope you have an awesome trip!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP