Sunday, February 10, 2008

Looking Up

So, I had a four-hour-long conversation with Maya last night... and I don't know what happened, but it's like we're both different people. It's like I'm filled with a faint glimmer of hope that all of this just might work out in the end, thanks to Maya and some of the things she was saying. That, and a dream I had last night that was rather entertaining for once; I woke up satisfied and refreshed for once, even though I hadn't gone to bed the night previous until after 1, waking up a little after 8.

Though I realize that it'll take a while for everything to iron itself out, if at all, things do feel like they're finally starting to take a turn for the better. I'm wary, of course, how can I not be, cynic that I am--but still rather hopeful, which makes for a definite change.

Hopefully I'll still feel like this throughout the week, what with Valentine's Day coming up... *crosses fingers*

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP