Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Floatiness is fleeting

So, I finished my book today, Austen's Pride and Prejudice; probably not the best book to be finishing so close to Valentine's day, but that's what masochists do, right? I was sort of floaty earlier, but then it popped and the high's left me rather low... of course it doesn't help when people are saying things the equivalent of "get over it". Right. As if it's that easy, as if I haven't tried before, right? Honestly.

Meh. I'm going to bed...

2 Comments:

Anonymous,  February 18, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Did you at least like Pride and Predjudice, Cassomunist?

Indeterminacy February 19, 2008 at 5:24 AM  

My wife has read all the Jane Austin books - we had to read this title in high school, and I remember being bored by it. But I think now I would enjoy the irony with which she writes. Anyhow the BBC series was entertaining to watch.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP