Thursday, November 15, 2007

Le Blah.

It's currently almost 1 a.m., and I should be going to bed... for the hell of it, though, I just felt like going on Blogger...

L.A. was fun, and interesting, remind me to talk about screaming in whispers some other time when I'll be reasonably coherent.

Oh, and on Friday, I should have more things to talk about, as I plan on visiting the high school. I am dreadfully excited and nervous at the same time; excited because I get to see Amy for the first time in literally months, nervous because... well... I'm attempting to get some sort of closure from him. At least find out what the hell his problem is and why he refuses to email me back. -_- <-- angst face. Of course, closure sounds good, yeah? Give me a chance to get over myself and him? The problem is: I'm not sure if I want to do that. It's confusing and very pathetic, maybe I'll explain later...

Til next time, then.

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP