Friday, July 6, 2007

Well, I WAS in a good mood...

MY. FATHER. IS. AN. EFFING. JERK.

In other news, I leave for camp in two days. I pity my brother and sister, what with the hellhole my house is. (hey, that's sort of an interesting alliteration...)

Saw Ratatouille with some friends earlier...it made me giddy. :D It really is a good (Disney) movie, you should go and see it. I'm in love with the food critic... he looked sort of Tim Burton-esque, and his office(?) was shaped like a coffin, which was a definite plus: In the original novel, The Phantom of the Opera, said Phantom (whose name is Erik, actually) sleeps in a coffin... now you see why I like the food critic? He made me giddy...I couldn't stop laughing, it's like I was high or something. Well, that might have been the Raspberry Mocha Frapp I had earlier (excellent, by the way), but I digress.

Hung out with my friend, Maya, my clone and cursed buddy (long story, I should explain it sometime, but I'm not in the mood). We talked about a bunch of stuff that we really didn't feel like talking about in the first place but we really needed to talk about (yes, that was supposed to confuse you), went to Starbucks for lunch, and walked around this shopping center (The Plaza). Being cursed, I bet her that we would see people we knew, and, sure enough, there was a pile up of assorted people we not only knew or recognized, but we were "cursed" with (again, I'll explain later. Just assume it's a bad thing, trust me.) Then she dropped me off back home, since I still don't have my license.

I also officially turned 17 and a half at 8:45 this evening. Happy half birthday to me...

That's about it. I was going to gush about how happy I was, but that bubble popped a while ago, courtesy of my poor excuse for a father.

...I really need to move out...

1 Comments:

Zatarra July 7, 2007 at 6:14 PM  

Aww...well, at least you had fun with us...

haha! I didn't notice the shape of his office...I need to remember that next time I see it...(which will probably be when it's released on DVD...)

bahaha...*sings to the tune of "I'm in Love With a Stripper"--_I'm in love with a food critic..._(that's supposed to be itallicised...darn this stupid machine...)

haha...anyway...you need to teach me some ropes on this whole naming-the-link and photo-attachment stuff sometime...I'm such a n00bz0r... :(

So yeah. HAVE FUN AT CAMP!!!! I'll miss ya...

Luv
Zatarra

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP