Friday, May 8, 2009

Star Trek "review"


This is probably the briefest review you'll ever read and it consists of 4 words:

Go. See. This. Movie.

Ha. No, but seriously, you really should. Even if you know absolutely nothing about Star Trek. This movie is definitely n00b friendly. Well-written, directed, and cast. Also, Zachary Quinto as Spock is kinda hot. >.> All in all an excellent movie, and well-worth your time.

My one qualm: 300 years into the future and we're still listening to The Beastie Boys? Come on now...

P.S. See it in IMAX!

2 Comments:

Odessa May 9, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

everyone i know who saw it LOVES the movie. but i must admit, i'm such an indie snob..haha. may have to see this one though!

Anonymous,  January 6, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

You know what? I think you are my sci-fi soulmate. The Doctor AND Spock? Are gorgeous, and I would marry either or both of them. I'm starting to believe I have some kind of fetish for time-traveling aliens.

You're awesome.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP