Thursday, October 30, 2008

Say Goodnight and Go.

For some reason, I suddenly really, really adore writing fiction in the present tense. It's amazing.

Wrote two more stories today in class. I love that the words are just flowing. Good prep for NaNo, which starts in TWO DAYS. It's crazy to believe. Yet, this month, much less this week, has stretched out forever, so I'm glad it's almost over.

(Haha. I first typed "much" in that last sentence as "mush". Yeah. That's what my brain has become lately, mush...)

I'm very excited for this weekend. Very very very. Why? Well, I'll tell you. Tomorrow is Halloween, possibly one of my favorite holidays EVER. It's amazing and awesome and wonderful. I'm dressing as Sarah Palin this year (*wink*), and I get to hang out with a bunch of friends I never see anymore because they're all still in high school (haha) at a party that night. Perhaps I'll get around to posting a picture of my outfit come Saturday, if I'm not all NaNoed out. :)

I'm psyched for Saturday because my older cousin is having a PJ party/movie night at her house. I miss her a lot, (and her adorable little daughter, yay!) so, yeah, that's going to rock.

Aaaaand I'm looking forward to Sunday because Matt asked if I could hang out with him for the afternoon, and that's always fun. He's a strange kid, that one. ^_^

Hmm. What else, what else, what else....

I think that's about it for right now. Hasta luego!

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP