Sunday, August 17, 2008

You know you haven't posted in a while when...

...Dashboard goes and changes the homepage format on you. ^_^

Not much has really been going on. The Olympics keep me up until the wee hours of the morning; similarly, I don't think I've yelled at the TV so much in my life. Watching those swimming events is just.... insanity. Yay for Phelps and his 8 gold medals!!

School starts in a little over a week. I'm not complaining about my schedule much, even though I'm carrying 19 credits... I'm only going to class on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which should leave me with plenty of time to find a job. I'm also trying another CC out, so hopefully I like this one better. I dunno, the atmosphere at Miramar (where I attended last year) just sucked a lot. Hopefully with more people and a bigger campus, as well as less down time on the days I'm there will keep me occupied and not so depressed this fall and winter. I'm actually quite looking forward to my schedule, because it's all weird 'fluff' classes.... classes like Philosophy, and World Religions, and Creative Writing. Oh, and Trig. But that's just necessity.

It seems to me like this summer has gone on forever, and yet not long enough.

...Stupid leprechauns must be on crack. They control time, you know. o.~

7 Comments:

Patrice August 17, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Wow, I can't believe that Phelps won 8 gold medals! Good for him!

Holly August 20, 2008 at 4:01 AM  

O_O The leprechauns? I knew it.

:P

I hope your educational experience is better this year too! That's pretty crazy that you're only going two days a week in h.s.; how'd you swing that?

Cassandra August 20, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

^ H.s.? ....bahaha. Dear, I'm already in college. xD xD

Holly August 22, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

Huh. Could have sworn it said Poway High '09 on your FB. Oh well, haha. Cheers!

Holly August 22, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

OOOh! No, I know why. Because you started talking about STARTING to have to THINK about college apps...or sumpin like zat.

Cassandra August 22, 2008 at 6:24 PM  

Ohhh! Yes, yes, that's right. I was looking at transfer schools... bahaha. Okay. Yeah. Woo!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP