Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hundred

My hundreth post! Impossible! o.o The song is by The Fray.

I'm in Vancouver right now, and currently operating on 4 hours of sleep because of last night. Oh, last night... I didn't really think I got particularly close to anyone over the past week on the cruise, but I'm missing my group. A lot. And I'm also missing home even more. It sucks, being in this massive hole of missing people. Argh. Well, thank the gods for Facebook, right?

Jessica is currently breathing down my neck ("Am not! I'm breathing on your arm.") to get online as well, so I think I'll go. I need to shower and get ready for bed, anyway. No picture today, either, I haven't gotten around to emptying my camera's memory card in a while. Don't worry, a full load of pictures from Alaska, Vancouver, and ultimately Seattle (and Forks of Twilight fame! EEE!) shall find their way on here via Photobucket link once I get home.

Adios for now, amigos. =)

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP