Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer Skin

Hello, blog. It's been a while.

Granted, not as long as some of the other times before, when I fell off the face of the planet for a few months. Well, here I am, picking this thing up like an old book, finding the place where I left off, and beginning again.

Summer has officially begun, and I've got the sunburns to prove it. Maya calls them sexy. I say, not so much. Me and Morgan went to Texas with our Girl Scout troop, and we hung out at the beach. Yeah. We went to Texas to go to the beach. How awesome are we? ^_^ Pictures here.

The high school prom is tomorrow. I think Jessica is going to a certain "de-Prom" with some mutual friends of ours, but I shall be alone with my thoughts. Sometimes I wish there was an off button for my brain.

I'm also starting to regret not working at camp this summer. I miss it. I need to get up to the mountains this summer, preferrably more than once. And Alaska doesn't count. But I will no doubt love the awesome moutains in Alaska; we're going to visit Denali National Park before we go on our cruise. Yay, caribou and grizzly bears! =)

I'm not sure what else to say. I feel kind of listless and irritable, it's been like this for the past week. I'm not sure what's up.

Well, whatever. Til later, then.

2 Comments:

Zatarra May 30, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

ugh, sunburns. That red has become my least favorite color these past summers....

xD Very nice pictures. I see you visited the Alamo....Ozzie Osborn was banned from Texas (at least for a little while) because he peed on it...

:O You get to go to Denali??? *envies* Tell me if you see any huge yellow-eyed vampire cults, yeah?

Until later, dearie. ;D Cheer up, it's like what you told me--teenagers suck. xD

luv!

Zatarra May 31, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

>:O *envies tot he point of spontaneous combustion* YOU GET TO GO TO FORKS AND PORT ANGELES??? *pouts* I went to Port Angeles when I was, like, 8...but that doesn't count as coolness.

>.> ...*puppy dog eyes* ...Can I come? Pweeeeeeaaaaasssseeee?????

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP