Thursday, February 21, 2008

Floating to swimming, but where to start?

So, I'm starting to lose faith in the upswing. Not in my emotional sphere, no, but just about college again. I have no idea what I want to do with myself, where I want to transfer to, what I want to major in... it's really getting overwhelming. And this first year is almost over and I don't think I've got half the credits I need to be able to transfer... It's just... urgh.

And it's also been brought to my attention that I might have a mood disorder; at least, I'm exhibiting a lot of the signs. It's just a lot to think about right now.

1 Comments:

Big MT March 11, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

The best thing I can do is to say that something's got to come along for you sometime in the future to show you what you have to do. I'm sure you already know this, but you have to put yourself out there for it to happen.

In other news, look who finally has a blog! Me. That's who.

-Monty

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP