Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Just a day, just an ordinary day...

I've decided to try and stick with this again, even though I haven't been able to keep up any sort of journal--conventional or online--regularly.

Blah... that basically sums up my life at the moment, especially today. Class was interesting, though; who knew the Crusades could be so dramatic? I love the History Channel, God bless them for providing the means for a way to break up the monotony of my Western Civ class... And of course World Music is interesting, even though we watch far too many videos instead of actually listening and critiqueing recordings, which is really what I'd like to do instead. I understand the need for us to learn about the culture and the impetus and rationale behind the music, but it can be a bit much sometimes.

In other "news"... well, ha, there is no other news. Oh, I'm terribly behind on my NaNoWriMo... What's that? You don't know what NaNoWriMo is? Why, my good friend, it is the month of November, a month where, all across the globe, insane people like myself attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. I'm getting sort of discouraged on my progress, because I was supposed to hit 10,000 yesterday, yet haven't even broken 8,000... but I'm interested to see how far I do get at the end of the month, even if I don't finish. If you want to read it, I'm posting it on my FanFiction site (which is in the links section on the right), since I suck at doing originals already, and I shudder to think what this month of frantic, half-concieved writing would look like if I had gone that route...

And I still don't understand guys. Well, one in particular comes to mind that continues to ellude my comprehension and haunt my thoughts, but, yeah, I don't understand guys in general, either. *huffs*

Until tomorrow, then.

0 Comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP