Thursday, January 7, 2010

Some thoughts

It was my twentieth birthday yesterday, so I've officially outgrown the classification of 'teen' up there in my lovely header. I don't know what to change it to though, so it'll stay as-is for a while.

I've been thinking a lot lately (okay, last night and today) about signing up for another blog, and making it private or just not giving people the link. Because while I enjoy writing on this, there are just some things that need to be said without inhibition or regard for others. And I don't have that here. But I haven't decided either way just yet.

Things have been good for the most part. But despite all the great goodness, I can't help but think that Alex was right during our conversation on Sunday, even though I definitely feel somewhat guilty for thinking that. [/ambiguity]

See that? That's the sort of thing I need a secret blog for. A physical journal is just too much work for little ol' me.

That's about it for now. Perhaps I'll turn in. Oh, and I'm very taken with this song right now (thanks Morgan).

2 Comments:

Maya Ganesan February 11, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Happy very very late birthday!

(I'm incredibly sorry for not stopping by earlier. I've been kind of MIA from the whole commenting thing, and for that I'm super sorry. Yours is still one of my favorite blogs to visit...will always be.)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP