Monday, August 24, 2009

Shows I'll be watching this Fall

I should be packing and not procrastinating online like this, but Television Without Pity posted this fall preview of shows to 'watch, DVR, or skip' and I figure, what the heck. If I'm going to be getting into the industry, I better start watching more TV. Also, excuse to post! Yeah!

Monday
Castle (10 pm, ABC) - Nathan Fillion. Enough said. (I actually wanted to watch this during the midseason but I had class and then they stopped streaming the episodes online, which was lame.)

Tuesday
V (8 pm, ABC) - Sci-fi! Morena Baccarin! Alan Tudyk! Lizard people!

Wednesday
Glee (9 pm, ABC) - I heard a lot of good things about this show when the pilot aired a few months ago. Plus, singing and dancing.

Thursday
Flash Forward (8 pm, ABC) - I know very little about this show, but it looks awesome.
Community (9:30 pm, NBC) - Joel McHale in a comedy focusing on a group of students attending community college. I'll probably be catching this one online... I hope it doesn't suck.
30 Rock (9:30 pm, NBC) - Probably the funniest show on television, and one of my absolute favorites. Tina Fey! Alec Baldwin! I can't wait til October.

Friday
Dollhouse (9 pm, FOX) - If you missed season one, find it online and watch! You have a month. Go go go!

2 Comments:

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

thanks to you, i will also look into V. it looks pretty good.

Seagrets September 2, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Castle and Dollhouse - excellent choices. I'm greatly anticipating their return. Joss Whedon is genius. Although, I must admit I vacillate as to whether I care for Nathan Fillion more as an author or futuristic ship pilot... :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP