Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer plans?

I realize most of my posts recently have been all ambiguous and depressing. I should be happier now that summer is here, and I am, truly, but sometimes when I'm sitting all alone in the near-dark of my room, computer close because all my friends live in it, my mind ferrets off into a sad place full of lost memories and tangible regret. But only sometimes. :)

Morgan posted about last year and I have to say that I agree with a lot of what she says. I'm a very different person from who I was a year ago, and yet very much the same. And now that summer is once again upon me, I have no idea how to top last year. Texas was unexpectedly fun; and of course there's the cruise in Alaska and the week in Washington. Not to mention the outings to the beach, and getting sunburned three times too many. There are too many good things about last summer, and the only thing I can really think about is how can I make this summer stand out? There's three free concerts to look forward to, and I'll be watching far, far too much good television. But what aside from that? It makes me want to go and do something, go somewhere, spontaneously and without much planning and foresight, just to see what happens. It makes me want to meet new people, form new relationships, hell, maybe even a summer fling? I have no idea, really. I'm restless. But in a good way.

Anyway. Just some rambling. Thanks for sticking with me. Now I'm going to watch some Veronica Mars, which you should also watch because it's really good. :D

4 Comments:

Maya May 27, 2009 at 8:00 PM  

I vote for summer fling. :)

Holly May 27, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Yes! Go somewhere! Make something happen!

Morgan Miller May 28, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Aww you linked me!
<3 <3 <3

And freaking yeah Texas was amazing!!!

[wink, wink]

And ha, the word verification for this was "scabies"

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP