Wednesday, May 6, 2009

An Amusing Conversation

So, I'm sick. Apparently with "Swine Cold" (thanks, Matt. xD). Anyway, here's a bit from a texting conversation between Maya and I this morning:

Maya - You're gonna dieeeeeee.
Me - Bahaha. Thanks. It's like Oregon Trail: Cassandra has died of Swine Flu.
Maya - Man, we need to make that. It'll be the modern day Oregon Trail.
Me - "The American Media": navigate the tricky waters of pandemic, hysteria, bias, and public opinion; fight against The Lemming Effect; try your hand at surviving The Internet; your goal: make it to the harbor of Sanity, Respectability, and Common Sense in tact!

Now, I know it's super tongue-in-cheek, but come on. So true.

So that's my witty quote for the day.

In other news: I'm totally going to see STAR TREK tonight with May. Well, I mean, it's first-come, first-served and not 100% guaranteed, but we're showing up two hours early, so we'd better get seats, or else.

Movie review forthcoming.

2 Comments:

Q May 6, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

I would buy that game.

Cassandra May 6, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Hahaha. Good to know, thanks, Q!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP