Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Color me tectonic

I've decided that it's high time for some shifting.

Firstly - I went for a jog this morning. It was quite nice, once I got over all the sweatiness and shortness of breath, haha. I'm going to try and keep it up, even on Tuesdays and Thursdays... I figure as long as I need to get up early for school, I might as well make the most of it.

Secondly - I'm finally cracking down on my procrastination. Well, that's the plan, anyway. As of today, I haven't started yet. ^_^

Uhh... there was something else I was going to write about, I swear...

Blah. My mind shorted on me. Oh well. I guess I'd better actually start on the homework I'm not supposed to be procrastinating on.

(edit, like one minute later)

Oh, now I remember what I was going to write about! The LHC! If you haven't heard about it, click on the link, it should take you to an offshoot of the actual Wikipedia article on it. I just thought I'd mention how ironic it is that I'm deciding to make some changes when the LHC could potentially create micro black holes and destroy the Earth in a matter of months...I think the estimate is 50? But that's only if something goes wrong.

And then, since I've been toying with the idea of doing NaNoWriMo again this year, I had the idea last night to write about a person's (leaning towards a male protagonist) quest to do everything he's ever wanted to do in life, all before the world ends. Potential title? 50 Months. Thanks, LHC! :D

Haha. Okay, that's it. I should really go do that homework now.

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Patrice September 10, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Om my gosh, that LHC things sounds scary!

Holly September 13, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Haha, yeah, exercise is great except for the whole getting sweaty and out of breath thing...:) My feelings.

And I thought you seemed like the NaNoWriMo-er type!

Cassandra September 13, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

^ Haha, yeah, I tried it for the first time last year, and failed... but my friend is trying to get me to do it again, so I figure 'Why not?'

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP