Friday, August 1, 2008

I saw Phantom of the Opera tonight!!

And it was flipping awesome. I about died in my seat multiple times.

So, ALW, maybe I forgive you a little.

Wait, nevermind. I don't forgive you at all. But I suppose it's not my affair if you're intent on ruining your award-winning musical that's been running since '86 with a stupid sequel...

Ahem.

So, anyway, yeah. The stage production was AMAZING. The Phantom made me swoon. Raoul was awesome. I wanted to kidnap them both. xD Christine was all right, she had a great voice. Everything sounded amazing. The costumes were brilliant. It was.... *sigh*. It was just wonderful.

I want to go again! D:

6 Comments:

Patrice August 1, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

Ahh you're so lucky!
Yay for cheap makeup! I put a whole bunch more sequins on my mask, so it looks less moustache-ish now.
Hope you have fun at your release party!

Holly August 1, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Ooh, how cool! I saw that show when I was in first grade, so *sigh* I don't really remember it.

Sequel? Oi.

Cassandra August 2, 2008 at 1:10 AM  

It was so awesome, I'm a major Phantom addict, so... :D

cuileann, here's a link to an article with the synopsis of the upcoming sequel: http://www.nypost.com/seven/07162008/entertainment/theater/a_really_wine_time_120096.htm?page=0

Just a warning: it made me throw up in my mouth...

Cassandra August 2, 2008 at 1:10 AM  

Gah, the link didn't work. It's on my blog, though, a few posts before this one. >.<

Holly August 4, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Wow. That sounds horrific.

Cassandra August 4, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

^ Yeah, pretty much. I want to go protest when it hits West End next year, haha.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP