Monday, June 30, 2008

Seven Songs

Tagged by cuileann.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

(Look! Instead of a daily song... seven! Ha, to make up for the week I missed... >.> Blog post to follow the list of music-magic.)

1. "Save" - The Rocket Summer

2. "Porch Songs" - Chris Pureka

3. "The Gladdest Thing" - Deb Talan (no youtube link! o.o Drop me a comment if you want to give the song a listen, it's great.)

4. "Goodnight And Go" - Imogen Heap

5. "Deathbed" - Relient K

6. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros (the band is from Iceland, hence the lyrics not being in English. But the song title means "hopping into puddles". :])

7. Back In Your Head - Tegan and Sara

Enjoy! Oh, and Angie and Patrice, now its your turn!

~*~*~*~*~

Okay, actual blog-post time.

I'm really missing home. It's ridiculous. It doesn't even make sense because I'm traveling with my family. It's a little better this week now that we're staying in a house (my "uncle and aunt's" ...we're Filipino, it's a long story, hence the quote marks.) and we're back in the US. I'm not sure what it was about Vancouver, but I didn't really like it all that much. Maybe because we were staying in a sketchy hotel (called the Cassandra Hotel, if you can believe it. Honestly, you would think it would be cooler... o.~), I dunno. But I'm glad to be a little closer to home now. I'm also missing the ship, too, and all my cruise peeps. We're all trying to find each other on Facebook, though, so that's always fun. =)

Not quite sure what we're going to be doing tomorrow; we're about an hour or so out of Seattle. Hopefully we're just going to sleep in or something.

Anyway, until tomorrow then. Night! =D

1 Comments:

Patrice July 1, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Ahh you're going to Forks?!! I expect a detailed report with pictures!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP