Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday!

Woo! One class down, one more to go... just sitting in the library waiting until 9 so I can go over to the bookstore and sell my books back.

That's right, comrades; today is the Wednesday to end all Wednesdays. Finally.

It hasn't really gotten off to the greatest of starts, though. Which is to be expected; I am cursed, after all. First off, it's raining today, a fact I strongly dislike; this morning, I almost killed myself tripping over an infernal packing bin in the living room, stubbing four toes in the process (damn construction! Finish it already!). And, knowing my luck, I'll have to take the music final. Bah.

But, despite all that, I can't help but feel anxious and excited about this afternoon and tonight, even if all me and Maya are going to do is crash at her place and conjecture about our respective orch concerts of doom, haha. And tonight, I get to see Katelin again (I saw her for a bit on Friday after my movie, but that hardly counts, as I wasn't even all there, my mind was in a different place altogether). Man, oh man. So excited...

It'll be a strange experience, sitting in the audience and watching instead of being up there and playing my instrument with them, I know. But despite all the angst and the drama and the general cursedness, I know it'll be great, no matter what happens. As always, I'll keep y'all posted. (Sorry about not writing these past couple of days, they've been rather hectic/draining.)

And I will get my hug today, dammit.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP