Wednesday, July 4, 2007

First Post!

Cool. So, I just randomly decided to get this after taking a peek at my friend's...excellent.

Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. I'm dark-hearted rose (you didn't really think I'd use my real name, would you? too many psychopaths...and no, it doesn't make a difference that I already know quite a lot of them...), an atypical seventeen-and-a-half year old (come this Friday, the 6th). I've just graduated high school (OH-SEVEN!!), and I plan on attending community college in the fall, because I am an A-Class loser who doesn't feel comfortable leaving home yet, no matter how much I wish that I could.

I love to write. I guess you could call it my passion, but I'm beginning to suspect that it is an obsession. In fact, you can check me out on both http://www.fanfiction.net/ and http://www.fictionpress.com/ under the penname (surprise!) dark-hearted rose. I also technically have a MySpace, but I think someone hacked into my account or something, because I can't log in anymore...but I digress.

Speaking of obsessions...I am what I have termed "completely, soul-consumingly obsessed" with all things Phantom of the Opera. Yes, you read that right...Phantom of the Opera. I love the story, and for some screwed-up reason, I think it would be incredibly sexy if some skeleton-man that "smells like death" came to take me away to his sewer kingdom beneath a monolith foriegn center of entertainment. (Now do you believe me when I call myself "atypical"?) Anyway, as a result, (and a future warning) you will most likely find that I at least allude to the subject matter at least once every day. Yay me.


Anyway, I'm sort of new at this whole blogging/online diary thing, so bear with me. Almost all of my entries will be incredibly vague--as I don't share personal things easily, even with the best of friends--and I warn you that I will indefinitely rant either about guys or how much "my life sucks" because, hey...I'm still a teenager. :)

So that's basically it for now...Happy Independence Day! ...Even though I like British people more than Americans, but, again, I digress. ;P

warm regards,
dark-hearted rose

1 Comments:

Zatarra July 7, 2007 at 5:41 PM  

OMG AN ERIK-SHAPED COOKIE!!! How cool! How's my mini-Erik/voodoo doll guy doin'? ;)

So yeah...Awesome number of posts!! I've only two... :(

Anyway...off to dinner!

Luv ya,
Zatarra

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP